- Parks Maintenance Worker (full-time, includes mandatory weekend and evening (until dusk) hours) - As a full-time Parks Maintenance Worker, you help the Township provide a beautiful, safe and clean park system to our residents and visitors. You will use zero-turn mowers, push mowers, chainsaws and many other common powered and hand outdoor tools and equipment. Our Parks Staff take down trees to keep our paths and park areas safe, maintain flower beds and do maintenance and upkeep on our park equipment, which includes athletic equipment, tennis and volley ball courts, park shelter, benches and restrooms. If you enjoy being outside - this is the job for you because most of your day is spent in our 400+ acres of parks, including athletic fields, active and passive greenspace and wooded walking trails. To succeed in this position, you must be able to operate large trucks and equipment, use chain saws to cut down and trim trees, be skilled on riding mowers and in using all sorts of lawn and yard equipment and enjoy a fun, outdoor environment. A CDL is preferred. Complete our on-line application and submit a resume detailing your qualifications. This is a Wednesday-Sunday shift with hours beginning in late morning/early afternoon and ending at dusk, exact hours are dependent upon time of year. Pay starts at $18.42 per hour, with a very competitive benefits package and paid time off.
- As a part-time Park Maintenance Worker, you will help keep our parks beautiful and clean for our residents and visitors. Our part-time Park Maintenance Workers have a very flexible schedule and mow lawns, clean trails and do general landscape maintenance. To succeed in this position, you must love working outdoors in all kinds of weather and enjoy physical activity. Complete our on-line application. Part-Time Park Maintenance Workers earn $15.00 per hour, with flexible hours and days
- Road Maintenance Worker (full-time) - As a full-time Road Maintenance Worker, you are part of the team that keeps our roadways safe and well maintained. You will operate large trucks and equipment to mow right-of-ways, fix roadway issues - such as potholes and downed trees and signs, cut down and trim trees and keep our roadways clear of ice and snow. To succeed in this position, you must have a CDL, enjoy working outdoors, driving big trucks and mowers and being physically active. Liberty Township may offer financial assistance in acquiring your CDL if necessary. Complete our on-line application and submit a resume detailing your qualifications. Pay starts at $18.42 per hour, Monday-Friday, with a very competitive benefits package and paid time off
- Part-time Firefighter/Paramedic - Liberty Township Fire Department is seeking part-time Firefighter/Paramedic positions. These positions are responsible for the performance of specialized duties primarily in emergency response and mitigation efforts to save lives and protect property. Duties will include, but are not limited to, firefighting and rescue, paramedic work, operating engine, ladder truck, ambulance and other vehicles and equipment/property maintenance on an assigned shift. Applications must include a valid State of Ohio Paramedic and Firefighter II certification card. Shifts are 24 hours and this position pays $16.00 per hour. As part of the hiring process, selected applicants will be interviewed and will be required to pass a physical agility test and a background check. If interested, please complete our on-line application and submit a resume detailing your relevant education and experience .
- Board of Zoning Appeals and Zoning Commission Members - Liberty Township is always seeking residents interested in serving on the Board of Zoning Appeals or the Zoning Commission. If you are interested, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Zoning Inspector Tracey Mullenhour at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call (740) 938-2010.